- This event has passed.
Movies in the Park: Call of the Wild
September 18, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
L.L.Bean’s Friday Night Movies in the Park series continues! “The Call of the Wild vividly brings to the screen the story of Buck, a big-hearted dog whose blissful domestic life is turned upside down when he is suddenly uprooted from his California home and transplanted to the exotic wilds of the Alaskan Yukon during the Gold Rush of the 1890s. As the newest rookie on a mail delivery dog sled team — and later its leader — Buck experiences the adventure of a lifetime, ultimately finding his true place in the world and becoming his own master.” This film is rated PG.
This is a free event but you are asked to please register due to capacity limitation. Register here!
- Movie begins at dusk
- Maximum of 4 people per registration
- Camp Chairs will be provided along with assigned seating
- Please check in at the vintage camper on Discovery Park upon arrival.
- Participants must wear face coverings until seated
- For your comfort, we suggest bringing bottled water and appropriate attire
- Please cancel reservation through Eventbrite if you cannot make it.
- Please arrive early; seats may be forfeited once movie starts
- Weather permitting
- L.L.Bean is Making Your Well-Being Their Priority
L.L.Bean’s goal is to create fun and enjoyable experiences for everyone. To accomplish this, they’re taking every precaution to protect your health during their events, following guidance provided by medical professionals and federal, state and local authorities. Their efforts include:
- Enhanced sanitization protocols.
- Special arrangements to ensure proper social distancing for both customers and staff.
- Required face coverings in common spaces and when social distancing is not possible.